Welcome to our little colorful and Montessori inspired play corner
Making a Montessori-inspired corner is super easy and here is a glimpse into ours and as well some tricks
Let’s start from left to right
- Matress on the floor as the base to the relaxing cuddle corner (I added some pillows and her stuffed animals to it)
- A mirror on one wall as baby’s love to look at faces. Please choose your mirror carefully (a safety mirror is best) and make sure that it is securely attached to the wall. We found out that she loves to play with it in Amsterdam and now it’s still a cool toy, but I found that babies are more interested in mirrors than toddlers.
- Wood toys (Wood is an important material according to Montessori, we do not only use wood here, but wood is a material we love to play with!)
- Basket for toys and stuff (kids have a natural need for organizing their stuff)
- Log of woods to build and play and destroy and build and play 😉