Bake your own bread! YUMMIE!
Baking bread is a wonderful thing.This is just an easy peasy recipe of making half brown bread; you should give it a try!
Write a review
- 800 gramms of mixed bread flour (6 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3-5 gramms of yeast (American: 1/16 - 1/32 cup)
- around 8 dl water (American: 3 1/2 cups)
- Hope you enjoy this.
- Love, Mama Leone
- Sidenote: Sugar and salt are flavor enhancers. It is really up to you, if you put them inside. I really love me a little bit salt in it.
- In a bowl please mix together the flour and the yeast
- then a teaspoon sugar and a teaspoon of salt (these are natural flavor enhancers)
- then add the water
- stir with love :)
- let it rise for 2 hours, (also longer possible)
- Then bake it on 210 ° Celsius (410° Fahrenheit) for about an hour and 5 minutes. I put the temperature to 190 ° Celsius (374° Fahrenheit) after 45 minutes.
- You can also let your dough rise over night.
Mama Leone http://mamaleoneblog.com/