Hey you lovely Power people! What do you want for lunch? I give you a healthy and delicious recipe idea.
28/100 Colorful beet and leaf salad with a breaded vegan burger
Write a review
- 1/2 of a cooked beet root
- 5-6 little tomatoes
- 1 cup of leaf salad
- a bit of corn
- a bit of garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 vegan breaded burger (mine was from Coop)
- Olive oil and balsamico
- Fresh fruits like cherries or oranges
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- Wash and dry all the veggies
- Cut them in to little pieces
- In a fry pan bake the vegan breaded burger 4 minutes on each side
- In a blender blend the cashews with 1-2 tablespoons of water and a bit of garlic
- Grate the carrots over the salad
- Add a bit of olive oil and balsamico
- Place it with fresh fruits I used cherries but you can take whatever you want fresh oranges, dats, figs or melons.
- Bon appétit!
Mama Leone http://mamaleoneblog.com/
This post is also available in: German