When it comes to food I love it fresh, healthy, yummie and sometimes also with lots of cream or a bit salty 😉
I want to introduce you to this sandwich, it’s really delicious. It’s a whole-grain-toast with roasted tomato and zucchini with a fresh cashew-garlic-mayonnaisy-sauce and a bit of green leaf salad. Enjoy! Here’s what’s to do.
- 2 (per sandwich) healthy whole-grain-toasts
- 1 big tomato
- 1/2 zucchini
- A hand full of fresh salad
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 300 gramm / about 2.5 cups of cashews
- salt and pepper
- Toast the toasts
- In a fry pan add a bit of olive oil, cut 1 clove of a garlic and cut the veggies
- Roast them for 10 minutes with fresh herbs of choice such as basil
- Wash and dry salad
- In a blender blend the cashews plus the rest of the garlic and add slowely water (up to 200 ml / up to 2.5 cups)
- Happy healthy Sandwich - time!
This post is also available in: German