1. Let go of perfection, darling! You know what I mean. Don’t you :)? You can totally set the control freak in you free!
- Enjoy the bumpy ride! You will push your comfort zone with this new person in your home. That’s exhausting and that’s wonderful! If you can please always comfort a screaming baby.
3. Go and sleep when your baby sleeps. A starter may think you should then do housework, but truth is a happy and healthy mom is better than a insane mom with a perfect home.
4. Embrace your mother (in-law) It’s okay to accept help from someone you trust! Someone who really helps you and has time to be there for you and the baby is magic!
- Be thankful for little steps. You do what you can! And so does the baby. And the daddy.
6. Relax. I know days can be long but years are short. Not too long and your little ones are adults 😉 so enjoy the time! And drink a cup of coffee and just breathe!
- A good date night is worth a million bucks! This is the TRUTH!
- (Healthy) Delivery service is absolutely cool and perfect! Otherwise lovely friends who bring yummie food are very welcome too!
- Don’t compare to those instagram-mothers with their perfect life attitudes. This is just a small part of a huge story.
- Talk it out with your bestie! Talk about your feelings. This so helps me!
11. And of course I now know what it feels like to have endless love for a human being
You like the posts about things? Here you find more!
This post is also available in: German