Dear Estella Joy
Oh dear! Have you grown. You’re really not that little baby anymore In fact this year you’ll turn two years old! And that’s absolutely fantastic and wonderful! But at the same time – I almost can’t believe you are two (!!) years old. Cliché! But time goes by so fast ! Here are some things that I always want to remember about you!
- You started talking and the funny thing is: you repeat your words at night. So one night your daddy and I laughed a lot when you said Pizza Pizza Pizza Pizza. Like 10 times or so You pronounce it: Pii-ss-aa. And of course you say banana. Which is nana. It’s adorable.
- You’re quite an artist. When we create together you have your own ideas and visions and don’t always want the same things as me. I love that!
- You sing so beautifully !
- I want to deeply enjoy and remember the last few moments when you are nursing. I have a feeling that breastfeeding comes slowly but surely to an end. And while I am absolutely happy to see you so independent and self-secure, it’s still a bit bittersweet for me But I love to see you as such a big girl! When we ask you if you want a drink from mommy or your rice-almond-milk you very often go for the rice-almond-milk
- I love the picknicks with you. Doesn’t matter if indoor or outdoor. We love to sit there and enjoy some smoothies, chips and homemade icecream.
I love you and I always will! You shall know that. Forever.
your mama (or as you can say mama ione)
This post is also available in: German