23/100 Puff paste with peas, corn and cashews!
Write a review
- 200 grams of peas
- 200 g of corn
- 100 g cashew nuts
- Puff pastry (bought at Coop)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- herbs you love
- On the puff paste add 2 table spoons of olive oil and a bit of salt
- Then add the peas and the corn above
- And grate the cashews (If you think this is not enough saucy you can also mix the cashews with a bit of water and lemon juice and blend them in a mixer to get a cashew sauce)
- Place in oven for twenty minutes on 200 Degrees C. / 400 Degrees F.
- I hope you enjoy it!
Mama Leone http://mamaleoneblog.com/
This post is also available in: German