Banana Rasberry Smoothie
Write a review
- 1 cup almond milk (or the nondairy milk of your choice)
- Optionally add one tablespoon of coconut milk to get a caribbean vibe :)
- 1 medium peeled frozen banana,best when broken into pieces
- 1 cup strawberries (I used a strawberries/blueberries mix from migros)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2-6 almonds (depending on your taste)
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- if you want to sweeten it 1 teaspoons maple or agvave syrup, but if you have brown bananas it's not really necessary!
- Put everything into a blender and blend! :)
- 1 cup is around 120 ml
- Hope you like this! It's a great option if you want something healthy but sweet. And the more almonds you add, the more it will fill you and be a great little breakfast or one on the go!
Mama Leone http://mamaleoneblog.com/