Hey Guys, this is a quick recipe form a veggie pot. We loved it so much in our house!
Mediterrean vegetable pot with potatoes, beans, chillies and corn
Write a review
- Two hand full of big potatoes (5-7 pieces)
- Two hand full of beans (300 gramms)
- One red chillie (peperoni)
- One garlic
- Half a can of corn
- Some basil leaves (cutted)
- Salt& Pepper
- Lemon juice (freshly pressed)
- Some peeled lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F / 200 degrees C.
- Place the vegetables in a large oven-proof-dish and drizzle the olive oil & the lemon juice over the veggies and season it with the basil, garlic and salt & pepper.
- Place the dish in the oven and cook for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting. Then wash the lemon (very well) and peel some of it's skin in the pot.
- Cook for another 40 minutes but go down with the degrees to 150 degrees Celsius / 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mama Leone http://mamaleoneblog.com/