Something for your sweet tooth my sweethearts! Homemade chocolate soooo easy and sooo good!
Black chocolate with chillie
Write a review
- 90 g cacao butter
- 1/2 of a tablespoon vanille powder
- 40 g agave sirop
- 60g cacao powder
- a hint of salt
- a hint of hot chillie
- Over hot water melt the cacao butter in a jar
- Add the other ingedrients (except chillie) to it and stir
- Cut a bit of a hot chillie and add it under the mass
- You can also add cornflakes, goji berries or whatever makes your heart go boom to it.
- If you're ready then put it into a container and put into the freezer for 15 minutes
- Then place it in the fridge and enjoy!
Mama Leone http://mamaleoneblog.com/