Vegan puff paste pizza with chillies, tomatos and rosemary
This one is a good good one! We made vegan pizza with veggies!
Write a review
- flaky pastry (Blätterteig :D) but you can also make your own pizza dough
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Go get some funky music that brings you into the best mood! Wash hands and start. Smile because you are alive :) and you're able to cook a great meal! <3
- Roll out your pizza dough or take the bought puff paste and marinate it with olive oil, salt and herbs if you like
- Cut one chillie per pizza, one onion and one tomato
- Add some salt, rosemary and pepper
- Bake it in oven on 180 D. Celsius or 356 D. Fahrenheit for 15 - 20 minutes
- Serve with a delicious green salad with corn and cranberries!
- Bon appetit, lots of love to you.
Mama Leone http://mamaleoneblog.com/