As I’ve said, I will be post all the recipes back on the blog. But new you find them in a recipe card, which you can easily print out if you like. So this one is for the sandwich-lover in you! Here is a lovely recipe for you!
Yummie vegan sandwich with veggies
a delicious way to boost your vitamins! Can you tell I love some sandwichs?
Write a review
For three sandwiches you will use
- one fry pan with oil and
- one avocado
- half of a onion
- one chillie
- grate one carott
- 100 g of corn
- Roast the veggies (onion, chillie, carott, corn) and flavor with spices from your garden as rosemary
- Add a bit of salt and pepper
- In another pan heat some spinach, add salt and pepper
- On your bread place the veggies, cut some avocado and add it
- I also heated the couscous leftover and I sprinkled my sandwich with eggfree mayonaise! Hope you like this! Wish you a happy day!
Mama Leone http://mamaleoneblog.com/