Oven veggies with soya nuggets and salad
This one was really good!! Freshly picked veggies in the oven with soya nuggets and salad.
Write a review
- potatoes (4 big ones for two p.)
- corn (half a can)
- garlic (two cloves)
- olive oil with lemon taste
- fresh herbs as rosemary
- Wash and cut potatoes, on a baking tray use some oil and put the potatoes on it, add corn and garlic as well fresh herbs and bake it all 30 minutes on 220° Celsius / 428 ° Fahrenheit
- Serve with a fresh green salad with grapes, tomatos and dats, add lemon olive oil to your salad dressing as well as salt and pepper.
- In a pan fry the soya nuggets for 5 minutes on a high level. Turn them around ;)
- I hope you enjoy it! <3
Mama Leone http://mamaleoneblog.com/