A sunny day spent outside in the city of Zug
If you can’t tell by now. I really adore the leoprint :D! And I love it on my daughter too. It just quickly helps in upstyling a simple outfit. We had a great day in Zug enjoying the weather (yeah even the sun came out for a minute or two) ! We love a good playground.
This Mama Style Uniform was made of:
- Mom jeans from Tally Weijl
- Very comfortable boots from Dosenbach
- Leoprinted scarf
- Shirt and the most comfy pullover (both from H&M)
- Green coat in which I find I look like an activist 😀
- black cap (from Amsterdam)
Wish you a great start in this brandnew week! Happy Tuesday everybody!
Love, Mama Leone.